JOB TITLE: Office Assistant Manager
LOCATION: Winnipeg, MB
INDUSTRY: Dental Care
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Begin a fast-paced career as Office Assistant Manager for a successful dental clinic, where you’ll finding new efficiencies around the office and ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly. This will require great organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Since its founding over 50 years ago, the organization has grown substantially, and continuously leverages new care technologies to provide customers with the best experience possible. If you’re eager to begin an office administration job in an exciting new environment with plenty of potential to grow your skills and knowledge, connect with Bevin today or apply below.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS OFFICE ASSISTANT MANAGER:
* Look for opportunities to make workflow more efficient; take the initiative to increase revenue while decreasing overhead
* Monitor monthly KPIs to identify areas for improvement
* Manage administrative staff
* Develop marketing strategies and monitor organic and paid performance
* Provide professional and helpful customer and vendor experiences
* Hold all team members accountable for delivering exceptional service
* Ensure that staff conduct their work according to company policy
* Manage staffing costs and complete some payroll tasks
* Manage and analyze daily staffing costs and payroll administration
* Conduct the office’s HR duties, including hiring, training, and terminating staff
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN AN OFFICE ASSISTANT MANAGER:
* Must have office management experience
* Excellent communication abilities (both written and oral)
* The ability to manage staff in a professional manner
* Experience in treatment planning, insurance, and payroll is preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A large practice with lots of opportunity for improvement
* Autonomy to shape policies and procedures within the business
* On-site parking and a competitive compensation package
Send a resume (quoting job number #21146) to BEVIN LOBB, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? If this Office Assistant Manager position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post