JOB TITLE: Environment, Health & Safety Manager
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Begin a rewarding career as the Environment, Health & Safety Manager for a major manufacturer, where you’ll build strong relationships with the people on your team and ensure company-wide compliance with corporate and government safety guidelines. You won’t be strictly confined to a desk in this role—you’ll be active on the production floor, overseeing processes, performing risk analyses, taking corrective measures, and educating the team. To apply, submit your resume to Dan today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This large-scale company has locations around the world, over a century of success, and a solid reputation, paving the way for continued career growth and opportunities. Your competitive salary comes complete with an exceptional benefits package.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER:
* Manage manufacturing facility health, safety, and environmental programs, ensuring optimal compliance with SAFE Work procedures.
* Build on the foundation of EHS and spearhead the development of improved safety systems and policies, encompassing comprehensive training initiatives.
* Remain active and visible on the production floor, building relationships with staff, promoting safe work practices, collaborating when performing safety inspections, including audits, in line with protocols and regulations.
* Lead incident investigations, pinpoint root causes, devise corrective and preventive actions, perform job hazard analyses and risk assessments.
* Oversee disability management and return-to-work programs while managing relationship with WCB.
* Provide comprehensive reports on health, safety, and environmental metrics to senior management, encompassing data on job incidents, injuries, inspections, and audits.
WHAT WE’RE SEEKING IN AN ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER:
* 5+ years of progressive health, safety, and environment experience within the manufacturing sector
* Post-secondary education in health, safety, or environment management, coupled with a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation would be considered an asset
* Demonstrated expertise in developing and leading health, safety, and environment programs, including procedures, training, audits, and inspections
* Understanding of local/provincial health, safety, and environment regulations
* Positive relationship-building, problem-solving, and communication skills
Send a resume (quoting job number #21154 to Dan LaBelle, Senior Recruitment Consultant and Trainer at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Please be advised, Pinnacle is unable to provide sponsorships for applicants outside of Canada.
Still searching for opportunities? If this Environment, Health & Safety Manager position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post