CNC Router Operator
Our company is looking for a CNC Router Operator to join our team.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools;
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products;
- Maintain activity logs;
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws;
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift;
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed);
- Test operation of machines periodically;
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle;
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear);
- Attention to detail;
- Teamwork and communication skills;
- Understanding of production procedures;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals;
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.);
- 2 years experience operating CNC router machine;
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus;
- Physical stamina and strength.
* Starting wage 26.00-28.00 per hour depending on experience
* Benefit package
* Bonus package
* Rotation – 2 weeks days – 2 weeks evening
Send a resume (quoting job number 21140) to Dean Hinther, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected].
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post