TITLE: Public Sector Project Manager
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: IT Consulting
SIZE: 75+ Employees / Contractors
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Play a key role in the long-term success of a rapidly growing tech company where you’ll develop strategies and initiatives, collaborate with stakeholders to plan future endeavours, liaise with community leaders and elected officials, and lead teams through the execution of various projects. If you have knowledge of government and health care, can communicate professionally with executives and policymakers, and have strong writing and research skills, send us your resume!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This progressive company fosters a work environment that challenges, supports, and empowers every team member through continuous learning, teamwork, and recognition of achievements. You’ll receive competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for career growth, and plenty of other perks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Manage the operations and budgets of assigned projects/programs.
* Design and implement objectives and operational strategies.
* Ensure project operations are consistent with regulatory guidelines.
* Escalate issues and risks to appropriate business and technical stakeholders to ensure timely resolution to project impediments.
* Ensure all project documents are organized, available, and accessible.
* Monitor project performance; collect, record, and analyze project data.
* Facilitate project audits, track scope changes and change orders, and communicate changes to project teams and clients as required.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* Master’s degree or certificate in project management is an asset
* 5+ years experience working with enterprise and public sector accounts
* 5+ years experience in management, recruitment, staff mentorship, performance benchmarking, project design and strategy development
* Applied knowledge of program management processes, performance metrics, budgeting, information analysis and reporting
* Successful completion of post-secondary education in related field
* Able to independently manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced setting
* Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving, and research skills
* Able to maintain confidentiality and diplomacy
* Proficiency with program management software (MS Project, Basecamp)
Send a resume (quoting job number #20467) to Todd Georgeson, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post