Let’s face it: finding a job can be tough. The good news is that technology can give you an edge. By downloading a mobile app or two, you can keep the latest job search information right at your fingertips.
These 5 Mobile Apps Can Help You Get Hired
Looking to get hired STAT? Here are a few free job search apps that can help:
1. Snagajob — If you’re interested in being matched with relevant jobs, check out the Snagajob mobile app. Snagajob is a unique job search app in that it allows you to express your personality to employers. “You can add a personality quiz to your profile, or even a video, to stand out from the other applicants and let hiring managers know a bit more about you,” stated TopResume.
2. LinkUp — Job seekers who want to find work as quickly as possible will likely find the LinkUp mobile app to be very helpful. LinkUp makes it easy for you to search over two million jobs from 50,000 companies’ websites. With LinkUp, you can also save and email jobs, apply for jobs directly on an employer’s website, and create job alerts. LinkUp is a great app to use either alone or in conjunction with other job search apps.
3. JobAware — Want to take full advantage of your job search network? By offering LinkedIn account integration and allowing you to discover jobs via LinkedIn, JobAware can help. “If a job looks like it could be right for you, you’re given the option of searching more jobs by that company, viewing the source, sharing the job (via email, Twitter, or Facebook), and tracking the job,” stated TopResume. The mobile app also offers salary comparisons. Results are provided by indeed.com.
4. LinkedIn — Do you want to increase your chances of getting hired by ten percent? If so, apply to a position the day it is posted, per LinkedIn. The LinkedIn mobile app can assist you with this. “We’ve built a robust job seeking experience within the main LinkedIn app that we’re excited for our members to take advantage of,” stated a LinkedIn spokesperson. The main LinkedIn app offers even more job search features than the LinkedIn Job Search app, now retired, did.
5. Glassdoor — If you’ve been on the hunt for a job for long, you may have taken a look at the popular Glassdoor blog. But did you know that there is also a Glassdoor mobile app? The app allows you to search for and save jobs. Later, you can apply from your computer. With the Glassdoor app, you can also read up-to-date company reviews, view salary reports, and see interview questions employees have shared.
Which of these job search apps have tried before? Which would you recommend to fellow job seekers?
Share this Post