COMMERCIAL PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a collaborative leader with the business acumen to oversee construction projects for this locally owned and operated property management firm? Do you have a pro-active approach to leadership and problem-solving? If you possess excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team-focused environment, then this Project Manager position may be for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Responsible for overall project management of commercial construction projects, including all scheduling and budgets
* Liaise with clients, engineering firms, and other stakeholders
* Manage subtrade schedules and relationships
* Some pre-construction planning and development
* 2+ years’ experience assisting or managing projects in commercial contracting
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
* CET or Construction Management diplomas preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company with a young and vibrant team from the top-down
* Signature/high-profile projects
* Long-term prospects
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12306) to TREVOR FINCH, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] OR call 204.926.2241.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post