PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have experience in general construction and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment? As the Project Manager for this leading restoration services company, you will provide overall direction for many residential and commercial restoration projects. You will be responsible for coordinating work schedules with subcontractors, monitoring costs and schedules, and communicating regularly with clients for each project. If you’re a strong communicator who has excellent time-management and organizational skills, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage a portfolio of insurance adjusters and bring in restoration projects
* Manage all projects, including estimates, arranging sub-trades, and all paperwork
* Generate and follow-up on invoicing
* 3+ years of experience as a project manager in restoration in Manitoba
* Strong contacts within the insurance industry
* Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize projects and deadlines
* Strong communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Autonomy and decision-making authority
* Easy access to decision makers
* Fun and flexible work environment
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12302) to TREVOR FINCH, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] OR call 204.926.2241.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post