WELD DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced Welder who is looking to get off the tools and into a role that would support your fellow trades? Does the idea of working for an industry-leading manufacturer with a stellar reputation excite you?
As the Weld Development Specialist, you will ensure that all welders’ tickets are up to date, and everyone is following the appropriate guidelines. You will liaise with the welding manager or cell leader to collaborate on ideas and resolve any potential problems.
Our client is the largest manufacturer of its kind in North America and has witnessed record growth in the past few years. They are the market leader of their product line and are always looking to improve efficiency. If your welding experience would contribute to a safer, and more qualified production team, connect with Bevin, or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintain all internal certifications for welders
* Schedule and administer the CWB recertification program
* Help determine performance review measures and identify opportunities for training to develop welding staff
* Provide support to the Weld Cell Team throughout its regular operations
* Ensure that the entire welding department is compliant with regulations and internal policies
* Track when employees’ tickets expire and prepare them for recertification
* Promote a safety-conscious environment
* Perform root cause analysis and determine if additional training is necessary
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Extensive knowledge of CWB weld certification requirements
* Welding certification or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years in a welding shop and experience welding a variety of materials, including aluminum, stainless, and carbon
* Excellent communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Named a Manitoba Top Employer 10 times in the past 14 years
* Significant opportunities for advancement
* Competitive compensation package
Send a resume (quoting job number 20024) to BEVIN LYLYK, Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post