WEB DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here is an amazing opportunity to guide and work with a dynamic and engaged development team. As the Web Development Lead, you will collaborate with the team to deliver custom mobile and web apps, and games to clients in the health, agriculture, and research sectors.
This role will involve a blend of planning solutions, making technical decisions, and mentoring and training the development team, along with some hands-on development work. Another focus will be on building a strong internal culture by supporting recruitment and driving process improvements.
This company’s base tech stack consists of React, Ruby on Rails, React Native, and Flutter so a background in some or all these technologies is essential. If you have a positive attitude and are committed to fostering the performance and well-being of your team, we want to hear from you.
We are open to candidates outside of Winnipeg (but within Canada) for this permanent full- time role as remote work is possible. However, we are unable to assist with securing work authorization in Canada or accommodate remote work outside of Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide direction, guidance, and support to the team on projects
* Research, evaluate, and make critical decisions regarding specific technology options
* Provide technical direction and planning for key projects
* Explore new technologies and application of technologies
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 7+ years of experience using a variety of web technologies for full stack development (there is no F/E Specialist or B/E Guru)
* Advanced-to-expert level knowledge with at least two of the following: Java, C#, C++, Ruby, RoR, PHP, Python
* Advanced-level coding experience with React.js
* 2+ years of experience leading a team on development projects
* Hands-on knowledge of dev-ops principles and routine experience deploying applications
* Agile experience in a collaborative, fast-moving environment with Kanban boards and burndowns
* Proven ability to learn and teach new techniques
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Lead a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Opportunity to own relationships and projects
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17946) to PHIL MOSHER, IT Recruitment Consultant, [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post