WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT – 6 – 8 MONTHS TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a self-motivated individual who pays high attention to detail? As the Warehouse Attendant for this leading Canadian logistics company located in the southwest area of Winnipeg, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including order picking, providing administrative support, and assisting with other areas as required. Training will be provided in this role.
* Excellent English communication and listening skills (verbal and written)
* Previous RF scan gun experience is an asset; however, training is provided
* Steel-toed safety work boots
* Ability to lift 25- 40lbs
* Good basic computer knowledge, ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and computer applications
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with high levels of organization
* Strong attention to detail and ability to learn processes quickly
* Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
* $14.00 per hour
* Staff parking available!
Please email your resume (quoting 17743 in the subject line) to Marlon Persaud at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post