TIER 3 SUPPORT LEAD (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you experienced in infrastructure support and can see a variety of IT projects from inception to delivery? Do you wish you had an opportunity to grow your career?
This top Winnipeg company is seeking an experienced support resource to plan and deliver on high-level IT projects for a variety of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). A key part of the technical resources team, you will be provided with the time, tools, and mandate to tackle projects that help Winnipeg businesses run smoothly and run better.
Projects will range from new server installations and upgrades to cloud migrations, with Office 365 and Azure being the primary focus. If you have a track record of strong communication with both internal and external stakeholders, this could be your next opportunity.
We thank all who apply; however, only candidates currently located in Manitoba will be considered for this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Interface directly with end users and clients to determine their needs and to deliver a variety of solutions, providing white glove service
* Manage client relationships – set expectations and exceed them wherever possible
* Plan and execute on a variety of projects, including migrations to the cloud, and server additions and upgrades
* Build strategic plans for clients to map out their future states and ensure they are getting the most out of their IT resources
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 7+ years of experience in a technical role, supporting small and medium-sized businesses
* 5+ years of experience providing diverse solutions for clients
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in information technology or equivalent
* Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft products, including operating systems, Office 365, and Azure
* Experience with Linux would be considered an asset
* MSCA, MCSE, MCITP Server Administrator, MCITP Server Enterprise, and/or Linux certifications would be a definite asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunities for progressive growth – eventually become a trusted advisor for clients, leading a strong internal team
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job 17654) to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post