INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
INDUSTRY: Machine Shop Supplies
This Winnipeg branch of a reputable distribution company has a legacy of supplying machine shops with first-rate products and superior service for over a century. Join their fun, energetic group of sociable, skilled workers and team leaders who uphold positivity, independence, and self-motivation without the need for micromanaging.
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
After nearly 120 years in business, this company runs like a well-oiled machine, providing staff with a wealth of resources and support to succeed and move upward.
Employees are set up for continued skill building and career growth through self-directed courses, tutoring, and supplier-sponsored training. You’ll receive competitive compensation, pay-for-performance incentives, and a comprehensive benefits plan.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Provide excellent customer service, working closely with the outside sales team to satisfy the needs of customers.
* Respond to customer inquiries and help them find the best tools.
* Input orders and provide quotes to customers, ensuring timely and courteous service.
* Continually learn about products, customers, and industry knowledge.
* Build strong, friendly relationships with team members, supplier partners, and customers.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* A sharp memory, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills
* The ability to stay organized and on-task in a fast-paced environment
* Clear, effective communication and a proven track record of exceptional customer service
* A self-starter attitude and motivation to tackle new challenges
* Knowledge of machining principles and cutting tools is a valuable asset
Send a resume (quoting job number #20275) to Patricia Sliwiany, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post