TAX MANAGER (Morden, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an opportunity with a small, welcoming public-accounting firm that offers a significant level of autonomy? Do you want to take on an existing set of clients with strong ties to the business?
As the Tax Manager, you will oversee the preparation and filing of tax documents for both corporations and individuals. In addition, you will strive to identify any problems or inefficiencies in clients’ compliance and implement the necessary solutions.
Our client is a locally owned and managed accounting firm that has been serving the community for decades. Its success depends on its tight-knit, solid team environment that offers practical, professional service to its clients. If you want to work in a team of long-tenured employees committed to the business’ continued success, connect with Courtney or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare and review a high volume of personal and corporate tax returns and ensure that they are filed on time
* Find opportunities to improve company processes regarding tax procedures
* Maintain strong relationships with clients
* Provide strategic tax planning advice
* Respond to questions from clients over email, phone and video calls
* Stay up to date with relevant changes to tax law
* Travel to meet with clients as necessary
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
* A background in agriculture is an asset
* 2-3 years of experience in flex accounting
* Competent in English – written and oral
* Experience in public accounting within personal and corporate accounts
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunities to learn from senior staff
* A stable business with an established client base
* Excellent compensation package
Send a resume (quoting job number 19948) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post