JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Manager
SIZE: 200+ Employees
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Begin an engaging position at a highly successful manufacturer with significant global presence. As Supply Chain Manager, you’ll play a key role in establishing supply plans at the vendor level, ensuring seamless production and timely fulfillment of customer orders, conducting regular reviews, monitoring quality, negotiating commercial contracts, managing service-level agreements, and exploring new vendor opportunities. If you have proven experience in vendor and supply chain management, and steadfast determination to rise to new, exciting challenges, send your resume to Dan today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This global leader in innovative manufacturing has successful operations throughout the world, and a stack of awards for excellent leadership, including Great Place to Work certification. Employees receive competitive compensation and vacation packages, support for personal and professional growth, travel opportunities, performance incentives, and much more.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER:
* Develop and implement supply plans at the vendor level to optimize production and meet customer order timelines.
* Oversee vendor management, including regular reviews, quality monitoring, commercial contract negotiation, and exploration of new vendor opportunities.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure inventory availability and resolve inventory related issues using data-driven forecasting.
* Maintain accuracy within the ERP system by updating bills of material, part numbers, and pricing information for assembly products.
* Manage Purchaser, ensuring departmental optimization and development through regular 1-on-1s, clear objective setting, and performance management.
* Collaborate with North American team, facilitating timely delivery of special projects.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER:
* 5+ years of progressive supply chain experience and team development, preferably in manufacturing and/or assembly
* Experience in vendor management, procurement, or inventory and materials planning
* Understanding of standard ERP planning methodology (preferably NetSuite), including min/max planning, EOQ, ATP, Purchase Order, Sales Order structures, and item and vendor master data
* Excellent communication, leadership, and relationship-building skills; resilience and determination to rise to new challenges
Send a resume (quoting job number #21365) to Dan LaBelle, Senior Recruitment Consultant and Trainer at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Please be advised, Pinnacle is unable to provide sponsorships for applicants outside of Canada.
Still searching for opportunities? If this Supply Chain Manager position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Canada. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post