SOLUTION ARCHITECT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work in an environment unlike any other in terms of the number of staff-supporting initiatives? Is collaborating with senior management to implement new technologies the next step in your career?
As the Solution Architect, you will oversee the design and deployment of internal technical solutions. This will include liaising between stakeholders and the development team to break down long-term goals into weekly and monthly tasks.
Our client is a large, respected Canadian retail chain that, despite its size, remains privately operated. This allows the owners to prioritize employee success rather than profit margins and means that the company operates differently. For example, during COVID, when several stores were closed for months, there were no layoffs. If this sounds like a place that you want to work, connect with Marny or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s overarching goals
* Coordinate with senior development staff to devise solutions that work towards long-term objectives
* Document all software changes
* Consistently review all development activities to ensure they meet future business requirements
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 3+ years of experience developing applications for a retail business
* Post-secondary education in computer science or a similar program
* Experience with integration and data modeling
* Knowledge of TOGAF or Zachman and WAN, LAN, and VPNs
* Project management experience is an asset
* Enterprise architecture knowledge that includes: SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, APIs, etc.
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* The mental health of staff was a focus throughout COVID; in addition, they paid some staff to support healthcare workers
* Work / life balance a reality – even the CEO leaves at 4:30 pm
* Competitive compensation and benefits package – includes RRSP matching
* Work with a Canada-wide company that is excited to try new things
Send a resume (quoting job number 19743) to MARNY BARNES, Senior IT Recruitment Divisional Leader, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post