SITE SUPERINTENDANT – CONSTRUCTION (Winnipeg, Manitoba |
Have you proven your leadership abilities working on ICI & multi- family projects? Are you looking to take on more responsibility with a leading Manitoba company?
As the Site Superintendent, you will oversee the day-to-day on-site construction activities to ensure the project is on time, within budget, and following all specifications. This will include liaising between senior management and on-site professionals and managing your staff.
Our client is a leading construction company in Manitoba with a history of excellence. If you want to work in an environment full of mentorship opportunities, connect with Cathryn today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage tasks on the job site
* Coordinate with the site manager, consultants, contractors, and others to deliver the highest quality product possible
* Meet project deadlines and take corrective action to meet key dates
* Ensure that the crew follows all project specifications
* Mentor and train employees and schedule their shifts
* Complete paperwork for each project
* Ensure that all safety standards are met
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 8+ years of experience in a leadership role in the industrial, commercial, institutional (ICI) construction industry
* Strong computer skills
* History fostering a strong safety culture
* Able to manage a team and take ownership of a site, including dealing with owners, consultants, and trades
* Proven ability to meet deadlines
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* History of promoting from within
* Work on many exciting and challenging projects
* Competitive compensation and benefits that includes profit sharing
* Continuous professional development opportunities
Send a resume (quoting job number 19692) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post