SITE SUPERINTENDENT – COMMERCIAL ROOFING (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a track record of hands-on project management of commercial roofing construction projects? If so, this is your opportunity to join a leading Manitoba company as Site Superintendent – Commercial Roofing.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing the daily activities of multiple roofing service crews. The ideal candidate for this position will lead by example to deliver roofing systems of the highest quality, in the safest and more cost-effective manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Communicate regularly and effectively with site foremen, clients, and other trades to ensure production expectations are met
* Ensure that all roofing operations comply with company health and safety policies
* Attend bid reviews with foremen to advise on labour requirements and production challenges
* Proactively determine equipment needs for projects and coordinate their delivery
* Determine and fill staffing requirements for each site; conduct interviews and performance reviews, and assist managers in making hiring and separation decisions
* Schedule off-loading and crane requirements
* Assist project management with consumables list for each project
* Support quality assurance and quality control activities
* Ensure that all deficiencies are completed and reported on
* Attend project post-mortem meetings
* 7 to 10 years of construction experience in a supervisory capacity within the roofing industry
* Track record of leading and motivating a team
* Advanced planning skills to achieve maximum efficiency of workforce, materials, and equipment
* Proven communication and organization skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* Solid knowledge of safety regulations and a commitment to a safe work environment
* Ability to read and interpret a variety of industry documentation
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Team-focus and supportive work environment
* Award-winning North American trade contractor
* Strong career growth and learning opportunities
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17627) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post