SITE LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a detail-oriented professional who can adapt to constantly shifting priorities? Are you a solutions-focused leader who can bring the best out of their staff?
As the Site Logistics Supervisor, you will coordinate the transportation of all goods to and from the plant. You will oversee the logistics team and analyze processes for opportunities to increase efficiency.
Roquette’s Portage la Prairie facility entered production last summer and is seeking a driven logistics professional to contribute to its rapidly growing industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join the team at one of our provinces leading companies: Roquette’s Portage location was designated a Manitoba-Top-Employer in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Organize and manage scheduling for inbound and outbound transportation loads to and from the plant following company standards
* Coordinate with the warehouse/packaging & distribution to comply with internal policies, material handling regulations, and shipping practices
* Optimize relationships with 3PL transportation partners to ensure service, quality, and company standards meet key performance indicators (KPIs)
* Develop continuous improvement activities to reduce costs and optimize operational practices
* Assist and participate in 3PL supplier audits, RFQ’s, and supplier selection
* Collect and analyze data to assess KPIs
* Monitor team performance and provide ongoing training and development opportunities to employees
* Post-secondary education in logistics or supply chain management (CCLP, SCMP)
* 3+ years of leadership experience as a logistics/supply chain professional; experience in the agricultural sector is an asset
* Proven knowledge of SAP or ERP systems
* Working knowledge of DOT and CBSA regulations
* History of leading and developing teams
Send a resume (quoting job number 19860) to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]acle.jobs or call 204.880.7900.
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* A global leader in plant-based ingredients and pea proteins, operating in over 100 countries and employing 8,400 people worldwide
* Cutting edge technology and equipment
* Opportunities for professional development
* Positive and engaging work environment
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post