SHIPPER/RECEIVER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a leading manufacturer? In this Shipper/Receiver role, you will be loading large equipment such as tanks, containers, barrels, etc. onto flat decks or trucks using a forklift. If you have previous experience loading large items safely, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Pull product from the storage area and place onto trucks while ensuring safe and efficient operation of the forklift
* Communicate with truck drivers to ensure all product ordered is safely loaded onto the truck and accounted for etc.
* Maintain a clean and safe working environment
* Other duties as required
* Previous shipping and receiving experience
* Comfortable working outdoors for most of the workday in a range of weather conditions when receiving, moving, or loading items
* Ability to drive and operate a forklift in a safe and efficient manner
* Must be comfortable loading larger items using a forklift
* $20.00 – $25.00 per hour (depending on experience)
* 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Send a resume (quoting job number 18444) to Dean Hinther, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post