SHIPPER/RECEIVER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills? This Canadian leader in the animal nutrition industry is looking for you. As the Shipper/Receiver, you will be shipping and receiving bagged feeds and ingredients. You will also perform daily inventory checks and required documentation. The successful candidate in this role will possess outstanding organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail. If you’re interested in this position, please apply now!
* 1 – 2 years of shipping/receiving experience
* Minimum of 1 year of forklift experience
* Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg (55lbs) repeatedly
* Steel-toed safety work boots
* Good communication skills; ability to follow instructions and safety protocols
* Previous feed mill or agricultural experience an asset
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities and solve problems
* $16.00 to $17.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
* Located in the St. Boniface Industrial area of Winnipeg
Please email your resume (quoting 18054 in the subject line) to Marlon Persaud at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post