SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER – 8-WEEK CONTRACT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This is fast-paced contract opportunity to design, build, and deploy a SharePoint site for a successful Manitoba company. As SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for migrating information from on-premises file servers to SharePoint, for use by over 250 end users. Office 365 is already in place and can be leveraged to manage permissions and map current file structures.
In this role, you will interact directly with stakeholders to ensure the planning and execution of SharePoint sites meets business needs. Other work will include automating data from Excel and handing off templates to the IT team to allow for ongoing maintenance.
What makes this contract appealing? A truly fun and collaborative environment and complete buy-in from IT and business leadership.
As this company would like requirements elicitation and product presentations to be done on site, they prefer that candidates be currently located in Winnipeg or the surrounding area. However, development work can be completed remotely.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Plan and execute core development of MS SharePoint site (75% of the role)
* Elicit and analyze requirements, and coordinate planning (20% of the role)
* Lead project hand-off and provide coaching on maintenance (10% of the role)
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 8+ years of experience working with Microsoft technologies on various applications and platforms
* 6+ years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint administration and development
* Evidence of completing multiple SharePoint builds, including templates
* 3+ years of experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, and various third-party SharePoint applications
* Proven knowledge of Azure, MS PowerApps, and Flow would be an asset
* Experience in the industrial construction, general construction, or supply chain sector would be beneficial
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Contract role with one of Manitoba’s top companies
* Positive and fun corporate culture
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17238) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post