SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a background in HVAC service? This respected Manitoba company – with connections across Canada and the United States – is looking for a Service Technician to deliver effective service and training to commercial and industrial customers.
The successful candidate will have a track record of resolving customer and technical issues, with an eye toward ongoing training and process improvements. This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen on building strong relationships with customers. Preference will be given to candidates with a Journeyman Gasfitter and/or Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic tickets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide post-sales support on all products that the company represents
* Perform start-ups and commissioning of equipment, as required
* Complete equipment start-up reports and submit to sales representative responsible for project
* Generate reports and invoices for equipment for internal and customer use
* Conduct end-user/owner equipment training and assist with equipment troubleshooting
* Attend supplier supported training
* Maintain a shared calendar of scheduled work
* Attend weekly meetings with the service team
* Identify sales opportunities on projects while performing service work and pass them on to sales team
* Support the sales team with service and customer service delivery
* 5+ years of experience as an HVAC technician
* Journeyman Gasfitter and/or Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic certifications are preferred
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Strong understanding of how to troubleshoot HVAC equipment
* Demonstrated ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and sequences of operation
* Positive attitude, with excellent attendance and reliability record
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Respected Canadian manufacturing that is focused on innovation
* Positive and supportive team
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17984) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post