SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you skilled industrial maintenance professional, with a track record of leadership and problem solving in a fast-paced environment? Here is your opportunity to have a direct impact on the efficiency and performance of a respected Winnipeg-based independent distributor. As Service Supervisor, you will work to continuously improve the customer experience, processes, and compliance through effective leadership and development of the service team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead the service team, ensuring on-time delivery of repair services to welding, cutting, and industrial gas equipment
* Serve as primary contact for customers, providing estimates and progress updates related to repair services; address escalated customer issues and requests
* Schedule and plan daily work assignments
* Foster engagement, collaboration, and performance throughout the service team
* Ensure compliance with safety policies and regulatory standards
* Identify and implement process improvements, providing appropriate training and development to staff
* Collaborate with other supervisors to ensure optimal activity flow
* Jump in to perform technical service repair as needed
* Industrial Electrical Maintenance certificate
* 3+ years of technical service experience, including at least 2 years of supervisory experience
* Familiarity with welding and cutting equipment or welding experience would be an asset
* Proven success building employee engagement and collaboration
* Strong knowledge of industrial maintenance processes and best practices
* Solid computer experience, including ERP, Microsoft Office, Work Order applications
* Effective communication skills, ability to translate and present technical information for a non-technical audience
* Experience reading and interpreting forecasting information
* Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to travel nationally and internationally
* Valid Class 5 Manitoba driver’s license
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family owned and team focused Manitoba company
* Opportunities for professional development
* Excellent salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17194) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post