JOB TITLE: Service Desk IT Professional
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: IT Solutions
SIZE: 600+ Employees
STATUS: Full-Time / Remote / Term
Join one of Canada’s most sophisticated IT Solutions providers as a Service Desk IT Professional. You’ll be responsible for managing and resolving IT-related issues, service requests, and inquiries from employees or customers., educating clients on systems and best practices, and troubleshooting complex issues — all from the comfort of your own home working space.
If you’re an IT technician looking to expand your skills and gain experience in training others, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. Send your resume to Todd today to book your first interview!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This is your chance to get your foot in the door with a highly respected IT solutions company with major presence across Western Canada. This is your chance as a Service Desk professional to expand your IT portfolio and skills with exciting new challenges. Enjoy the flexibility of remote work from home.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS SERVICE DESK IT PROFESSIONAL:
* Manage and resolve IT-related issues, service requests, and inquiries from employees or customers.
* Remotely troubleshoot solutions for Windows 10 devices and the associated software.
* Manage requests for IT services or equipment, such as software installations, access permissions, hardware provisioning, etc.
* Offer guidance and assistance to users regarding IT tools, applications, and systems to enhance their productivity.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A SERVICE DESK IT PROFESSIONAL:
* 3+ years of break/fix support experience
* Understanding of operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux), hardware components, network infrastructure, and basic software applications.
* Adheres to ITSM best practices, following defined processes and protocols to ensure effective service delivery and customer satisfaction.
* Demonstrated experience working with medium-to-large enterprise projects
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills
Send a resume (quoting job number #21186) to Todd Georgeson, IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? If this Service Desk IT Professional position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post