SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
Are you a fan of Ruby on Rails but consider it only one of several technologies in your tool belt? Here is a great developer role that will allow you to join a fun team and touch a wide variety of projects, from web to mobile to gaming.
The Senior Web Developer is involved in projects from start to finish and beyond – from project estimation and work planning, to coding and QA testing, to DevOps processes and support.
Projects will range from simple websites to complex applications, native mobile applications to the occasional game. If you have a positive attitude and are known as an effective problem solver, we want to hear from you.
This role can be done remotely on a permanent basis by a developer already based in Canada; however, this company is NOT able to assist with securing work authorization in Canada or with any relocation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Imagine, plan, code, test, and present a variety of development projects
* Take part in discussions around architecture and design patterns
* Collaborate with UI/UX teams to create the best user experience
* Self-manage work on multiple projects with competing deadlines
* Learn new skills and teach them to the rest of the team
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 5+ years of development experience using a variety of web technologies for full-stack development
* Solid experience with Ruby on Rails
* Intermediate to advanced level coding skills with React.js
* Hands-on experience with DevOps principles, with experience deploying applications
* Experience in a collaborative, fast-paced Agile environment with Kanban boards and burndown charts
* Proven ability to learn and teach new techniques
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Opportunity to own relationships and projects
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16995) to PHIL MOSHER, IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post