SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced Senior Software Developer seeking a fast paced, client facing environment? Do you enjoy building strong client relationships and are passionate about being part of their growth and evolution?
As the Senior Software Developer, you will work with an established enterprise account. You will primarily provide ongoing support and maintenance to existing core software applications. As part of a small, cross functional team, the candidate will play a key role in the end-to-end support, implementation, and delivery of enhancements that satisfy our client’s business requirements.
Our client has offered professional software solutions to businesses in Winnipeg for over 20 years. This position will service and maintain a single national account which is one of the largest companies they support. If you are looking for a casual yet professional business culture, connect with Todd today!
While you may choose to work in the office, the company will make all accommodations for remote work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Deliver end-to-end software to meet clients’ needs using Java EE, C++, and related technologies
* Proactively manage the client’s needs and respond to service tickets in a timely fashion
* Design, code, and test software in support of existing enterprise applications
* Contribute to the company’s established team culture
* Document design choices
* Post-secondary education in computer science, computer engineering, or a related program
* 6+ years of experience as a developer or technical lead
* Understanding of TechNet, an enterprise platform that supports complex network infrastructure, management, and deployment
* Experience using Atlassian software (for example, Jira, Bitbucket, or Confluence) is an asset
* History architecting applications
Send a resume (quoting job number 19127) to Todd Georgeson at Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Established Winnipeg-based company that has developed a hybrid workplace
* Many opportunities for professional growth
* Encourages educational advancement
* collaborative team environment
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post