SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a creative approach to leadership and problem solving, with significant experience in all aspects of property management?
In this position as Senior Property Manager, for one of Manitoba’s leading property management companies, you will oversee the effective operation of several Winnipeg properties, including tenant relations and Residential Tenancies Branch claims. If you have proven ability to resolve conflict and negotiate optimal outcomes, this may be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage the lease renewal process, including negotiating rent increase proposals
* Address and resolve tenant issues and questions
* Manage move-in and move-out processes, including key and parking spot distribution
* Manage collection and posting of rent, security deposits, parking and other fees
* Participate in assessing and approving tenant applications (including credit and reference checks)
* Create and distribute notices and end-of-year rental receipts
* Prepare weekly reports for management and ownership
* Coordinate property maintenance with the maintenance team
* Supervise Property Administrator, including scheduling and performance reviews
* Stay current with and advise on Residential Tenancies Branch regulations; prepare paperwork for claims and attend hearings as needed
* Create and maintain tenant and lease records
* 4+ years of property management experience
* Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation – completed or in progress – would be preferred
* Proven customer service and communication skills – ability to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities
* Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
* History of resolving conflict and staying organized in a fast-paced environment
* Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and property management software
* Valid Class 5 driver’s license
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Well-established Winnipeg company that prioritizes employee satisfaction
* Friendly and positive work environment
* Excellent compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17561) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post