SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a seasoned property manager who is looking for a role that offers more – more responsibility and more opportunity to grow your career? One of Manitoba’s leading property management companies is looking for a Senior Property Manager to drive significant growth of the team and the business over the next two years.
A large focus of the role will be on building relationships: with your team, senior managements, and with investors to increase efficiency, improve service quality, and win new business. The ideal candidate will have a track record of gaining buy-in from stakeholders. If you enjoy wearing many hats and have the drive and vision to tackle challenges head-on, this could be your next opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage a team that oversees multiple residential properties in Winnipeg
* Identify and pursue opportunities for new business
* Communicate effectively with investors, tenants, and stakeholders at all levels
* Monitor and manage KPIs, including turnover, vacancies, and overall budget
* Guide and mentor junior property managers
* 5+ years of experience in residential property management
* Excellent written communication skills – finesse to interact with board members, investors, and other stakeholders to explain * decisions and foster buy-in
* Strong experience dealing with the Manitoba Residential Tenancies Branch (RTB)
* Proven people management skills, including conflict management success
* Experience managing profit & loss and other financials
* Demonstrated creativity in problem solving
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Well established Manitoba property management company
* Opportunity to make a significant impact to the business – move beyond standard property management tasks
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17203) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post