TITLE: Senior Projects Engineer
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: Sustainable Agriculture
SIZE: 8000+ Employees Worldwide
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Step into a newly created role in a highly successful global enterprise where you’ll have a profound impact on high-level, multi-million-dollar projects. Reporting to the Technical Manager, you’ll be responsible for quality assurance and team leadership through implementation of water treatment programs, improving HVAC systems, equipment commissions and installations, cost reduction initiative development, and more. If you’re a confident leader who is ready to collaborate with senior executives at the global level, send your resume to Bevin today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This forward-thinking company is leading the way for innovative solutions for sustainable plant-based products, from food and nutrition to biopharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and more. Your generous salary is complete with a yearly bonus, health and wellness benefits, three weeks of paid vacation, and other attractive perks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Ensure projects comply with environmental standards, food safety, general safety, product quality expectations, budgets, and availability.
* Propose improvements and replacements for plant facilities and equipment.
* Coordinate equipment installation, commissioning, and acceptance, ensuring the delivery of all related technical documentation.
* Support and mentor team through continuous improvement of performance.
* Manage employee activity and scheduling; track attendance and absence.
* Support recruitment, deliver year-end reviews, and perform other HR duties.
* Participate in development projects within the framework of cross-functional structures (project group, committee, etc. inter-factories).
* Lead information and sharing meetings on various company actions, and on all technical, organizational, security, safety, social or economic issues.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* Project management experience on large-scale, multi-million-dollar projects
* Post-secondary degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline
* 5–10 years experience in a senior-level engineering role
* Broad technical skills (mechanics, instrumentation, construction, piping, etc.)
* Exemplary leadership, communication, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills; able to remain calm and confident under pressure
* Strong knowledge of industrial mechanics, steam production, process control, E&I, piping, and large CAPEX
Send a resume (quoting job number #20667) to Bevin Lobb, Senior Recruitment Consultant and Trainer at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post