SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you interested in leading a major project lifecycle management (PLM) overhaul, setting your team up for future success? Here is a unique opportunity to help define processes within a shared project management office, whiling delivering on a major PLM project.
As the key Senior Project Manager, you will be tasked with leading special engineering initiatives from start to finish, including organizing stakeholder meetings and leading steering committees. You will also have input on vendor management and establishing service level agreements (SLAs).
This role requires experience leading projects and defining best practices at the enterprise level. You will be used to working with budgets of $5 million or more, and with timelines measured in quarters or years. This is a full-time, permanent role, with opportunities for advancement. If you are a true people person with a delivery-focused mindset, we want to hear from you.
Although remote work is required during the COVID-19 pandemic, this company would like the successful candidate to be located near Winnipeg (or willing to relocate) and be open to future travel, when it is safe to do so.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Project manage a critical PLM implementation – 50 to 70% of the role
* Deliver on additional special projects – 20 to 30% of the role
* Assist in establishing best practices for a PMO – 20% of the role
* Facilitate ongoing change management
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 10+ years of project management experience, leading complex projects
* 8+ years of experience leading and building relationships with business and technical stakeholders
* 5+ years of experience leading projects of $5 million or more, with distributed teams
* 2+ years of experience with PLM or custom engineering design systems and leading end-to-end implementations
* Confident but curious work ethic and the ability to ask questions
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company invests heavily in IT to drive better business decisions
* Permanent, full-time opportunity, with room for growth
* Excellent benefits, including pension plan
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16911) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post