SENIOR DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you excel in a fast-paced, team-driven environment? Do you have proven skills in mobile and full-stack development? In this position, working with a leading Manitoba-based software consultancy firm, you will take on a vital role with an established team. If you are an accomplished and passionate developer looking to take on greenfield development projects where your input will be valued, we want to hear from you!
As the Senior Developer, you will lead client projects and advise strategic solutions, in addition to hands-on coding and mentoring junior team members. This position will be a mix of front-end development in Angular (and other frameworks where needed), C#, with a variety of backend integrations, and Cloud/web services.
We are open to candidates from across Canada for this permanent, full-time role because remote work is possible. However, we are unable to assist with securing work authorization in Canada or work outside of Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee high-level solution design and implementation
* Analyze, design, develop, and support applications
* Work with internal/external teams on diverse projects to accomplish department objectives
* Coach junior developers to advance their abilities
* Create an open and positive team environment
* Work with the team to deliver excellent projects from end-to-end
* Learn new technologies as required and ensure that platforms integrate seamlessly
* 5+ years’ experience in development, specifically working with .Net and related technologies
* Successful record of leading teams on diverse projects
* Experience with Test Driven Development and writing Unit Tests
* History of delivering solutions for multiple clients simultaneously
* Knowledge of industry-standard business applications, such as Power BI, would be an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number 18408) to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* A software firm with established best practices
* Opportunities for professional growth and a defined career path
* Company culture focused on valuing employees and rewarding innovation
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you —your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post