SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a motivated civil engineer with extensive experience in design and project management? This Winnipeg-based boutique consulting firm believes in fostering a culture of autonomy and trust to attract like-minded individuals that will best serve the projects of their clients.
In this role, you will contribute to and oversee the multidisciplinary team on the design and drafting of land development projects for clients. If you are a professional individual committed to meeting our clients’ high standards, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design and drafting of land development, road construction, and underground services (80% of role)
* Project management/coordination of a variety of multidisciplinary projects (20% of role)
* Balance goals and timelines on multiple projects
* Review technical drawings, details, and specifications to ensure accuracy of drafting staff and junior designers
* Meet quality and safety standards in collaboration with on-site staff and contractors
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
* Provide mentorship and guidance to junior and intermediate technical staff
* 10+ years of civil design experience
* P. Eng., EIT, or CET designation required
* Adept in Auto CAD Civil 3D software
* Attention to detail and excellent technical skills
* A confident approach and a team-based mindset
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
Send a resume (quoting job number 18204) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant: [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Demonstrated growth in the local Manitoba market
* Established contracts and a strong direction for future growth
* Competitive compensation packages and a focus on teambuilding
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post