SENIOR DELIVERY TECHNICAL ARCHITECT (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: Hybrid/Remote)
Are you seeking a senior role in an organization that will give you a seat at the table? Are you a critical thinker who has proven your ability to develop cost-effective solutions that exceed client expectations?
As the Senior Delivery Technical Architect, you will design and deliver solutions throughout their lifecycle. Your primary focus will be to align the product’s function with its intended purpose. This will include liaising with stakeholders and project teams to mitigate risks and deliver the product.
Our client is an innovative, Winnipeg founded tech company that has experienced unprecedented growth over the past few decades. They are looking for someone who can manage the workflow from customers and anticipate issues before they arise. If your organizational and critical-thinking skills would fit well in this role, connect with Marny or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Record and communicate project progress to clients and stakeholders
* Review each product and recommend changes as necessary
* Support project managers coming to you with various problems
* Oversee quality controls and manage client expectations accordingly
* Lead requirement validation and solution reviews to the client
* Coordinate with the technical teams to propose and implement solutions
* Help the client support the new system by contributing to high-level planning of roles and skills required to maintain it
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 10+ years of experience working with IT resources and implementing technical solutions
* History in security, networking, cloud, servers, storage, backups, firewalls, switches, wireless, and VPNs
* Proven ability to lead technical teams
* Experience with on-premise cloud migration solutions is an asset
* Excellent communication skills that can deliver information to stakeholders
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work – and learn from – a very talented IT team
* An opportunity to take a role crucial to the company’s success
* Work in an environment committed to supporting your professional development
Send a resume (quoting job number 19725) to MARNY BARNES, Senior IT Recruitment Divisional Leader, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post