SENIOR CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: On-site)
Has your extensive construction and estimating experience prepared you for a senior, high-volume position? Are you the type of person who wants to enhance your skillset continuously?
As the Senior Construction Estimator, you will report to the Construction Manager and assist with obtaining quotes, performing material take-offs, monitoring estimates, and maintaining invoices.
Our client is a customer-oriented local construction company established in Winnipeg nearly 40 years ago. If you seek the type of position where you can offer informal support to junior staff and recommendations to management, connect with Dan or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Review project plans and specifications to determine the overall estimated cost of a project
* Prepare material take-offs to verify quantities required to fulfill the project
* Research historical data and projects to prepare current and future project estimates
* Obtain pricing and quotes on labor with trade partners
* Examine and analyze designs and provide direction on anticipated value engineering
* Oversee timelines and material delivery to meet labor schedules
* 3+ years of experience as a Construction Estimator in either residential or commercial construction work
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and estimating software
* Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
* Proven experience utilizing estimating techniques, performing take-offs, cost control, and material pricing strategies
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Send a resume (quoting job number 19518) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Join one of Manitoba’s industry leaders
* A friendly and diverse work environment
* Plenty of opportunities for growth and professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post