TITLE: Senior C++ Developer
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: Nuclear Medicine Technology
Make your mark as key member of the design and development team of this world leader in medical technology. Help build a team of developers and design revolutionary software for products that will advance the field of brain imaging systems and solutions, paving the way for major breakthroughs in medicine.
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This company is rapidly growing, so the long-term outlook and potential to move upward in your career is exceptional. Your input will be instrumental in shaping the forward momentum of this innovative organization. In addition to your generous salary, you’ll feel good knowing you’re creating technology that will help save lives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Design readable software that is usable in the long term.
* Collaborate with the software team so that deliverables exceed expectations.
* Ensure that software is following international and national standards.
* Help the Software Architect break down objectives into tasks and objectives.
* C++ Visual Studio development.
* Help build a strong team culture and mentor new/junior employees.
* Delegate tasks to others in the software team.
* Support other departments in the business.
* Document design choices.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* Post-secondary education in computer science or computer engineering.
* 10+ years in C and C++ development.
* Experience with version control software such as Git.
* Web technologies and UI exposure is an asset.
* History working with development standards such as the International Organization for Standardization.
Send a resume (quoting job number #20296 to Todd Georgeson, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected].
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post