SENIOR ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy helping businesses meet their goals through accurate and timely bookkeeping and financial reporting? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
Our client is a growing Manitoba company that offers excellent customer service and accounting advice to its clients. If you have significant full-cycle accounting experience and a track record of building and maintaining successful business relationships, we want to hear from you!
As the Senior Accounting Manager, you will oversee a group of key accounts and lead a team in delivering top-tier accounting services to those customers. You will also identify opportunities to improve company processes and standards.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead, mentor, and develop team members, holding weekly meetings to discuss and reinforce priorities
* Maintain customer relationships within a set group of accounts, including financial management, capital asset management, and financial ratio reporting
* Oversee and perform full-cycle accounting functions for clients, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, remittances, reconciliations, and monthly reporting
* Review work of junior accountants and ensure all team deadlines are consistently met
* Maintain complete and accurate customer records
* Produce financial reports and regular updates for customers
* Contribute to the development, implementation, and enforcement of company policies, procedures, and systems
* 7+ years of full-cycle accounting and bookkeeping experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting or business; CPA designation is an asset
* Proficient computer skills, specifically QuickBooks (desktop and online)
* Proven leadership and communication skills
* Excellent ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and colleagues
* Proven track record of completing accounting functions by the deadline with a high degree of accuracy
Send a resume (quoting job number 18582) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoban company with a strong commitment to its customers
* Professional development opportunities available
* Competitive salary and benefits
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post