SEED PROCESSING ASSISTANTS – 2 Month Term (Carman, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a 2-month term position located in Carman, Manitoba? If so, this well-known organization in the agricultural industry has a role for you. As the Seed Processing Assistant, you will be responsible for all facets of seed processing which will include, but not limited to, cleaning processing equipment, sorting, counting, and labeling seeds. You will also be responsible for various field and processing activities associated with the harvest of small quantities of experimental seeds. If you think you have what it takes, please apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Meeting with team members to prepare the process for the workday
* Preparing envelopes, threshing, seed processing, packaging, sorting, counting, and labeling, and preparing shipments etc.
* Sort envelopes and place in planting order
* Outdoor work would include removing off-types, hand-harvesting, bundling, harvesting, and seed cleaning
* Performing preventative maintenance of equipment
* Other duties as assigned
* Own car to get to work (location is in Carman, MB)
* Physically fit to lift 30-50lbs; work will require bending and lifting and long periods of sitting or standing
* Comfortable working indoors and outdoors
* Strong English communication skills; ability to understand written and verbal communications to perform assigned tasks accurately
* $14.00 per hour, Monday to Friday with the flexibility to work Saturdays
* PPE will be provided by the company (ie. sunscreen, safety glasses, dust mask, gloves, etc.)
If you’re interested in this position, please email a resume to Ashlie Strum at [email protected] quoting job number 17033 in the subject line.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post