SCHEDULING ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an organized professional who excels at handling shifting priorities? Are you looking for a new position that has room to grow within the company?
This local retailer has provided home-design materials in Winnipeg for more than 50 years.
As the Scheduling Assistant, you will coordinate between sales, customers, and installers to ensure that the services proceed as efficiently as possible at every stage of the process.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Schedule initial appointments with customers
* Call customers and installers before installation to confirm/remind them of the appointment
* Change the project timeline throughout the project and make all necessary adjustments
* Answer customer inquiries about products and processes
* Track the job until it is complete
* Issue invoices and order materials
* Assist customers in the showroom
* Excellent organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability to multitask and handle shifting priorities
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Send a resume (quoting job number 18804) to BEVIN LYLYK, Leader | Office Administration & Customer Service Division at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Room for professional growth within the business
* Busy office where no two days are ever the same
* Service a diverse customer base
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post