SAW OPERATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work with a leading plastics fabrication company? As the Saw Operator, you will be responsible for using the panel saw to cut sheets of plastic according to specifications and using various hand tools to ensure top quality finishing of the products. If you have excellent time management skills, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Using a panel saw to cut sheets of plastic according to specifications
* Trimming plastic edges using a hand router
* Loading and unloading trucks and moving materials to appropriate areas
* Maintaining the shop and general work area clean
* Other related duties as required
* Previous experience with hand and power tools
* Ability to use a counter-balance forklift
* Ability to measure accurately using imperial and metric measurements
* Ability to lift 50 lbs
* Strong communication skills
* $17.00 per hour with benefits and bonus structure!
* Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
* A criminal record check is required for this role
Please email your resume (quoting 17299 in the subject line) to Dean Hinther at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post