SAP DEPARTMENT MANAGER – Hybrid (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Relocation packages are available
Do you excel at fostering strong interpersonal relationships across a company? Are you a creative manager who knows how to foster organizational and cultural changes?
As the SAP Department Manager, you will lead the technology transformation from ECC SAP to SAP S4HANA. You will oversee all phases of this project, coordinating resources (both internal and external) to make the process as efficient as possible.
Pinnacle is partnering with Manitoba Hydro to support its goal of building a high-performing team to support modern IT initiatives. Hydro’s technology department has chartered a new course and is seeking change-makers to bring about its strategic 20-year plan centered around its customers and navigating the evolving energy landscape. If you are looking to work with a company committed to providing resources for new ideas and solutions, connect with Todd today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Lead the SAP team to determine the scope of projects – including planning and delivery
* Develop deep knowledge of the business objectives to inform your decision-making process and deliver the best results possible
* Achieve business outcomes by creating and following detailed release road maps
* Translate business needs into technology features
* Evaluate system performance and proactively develop solutions
* Provide the business with a clear, detailed rationale for decisions
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
* 5+ years of experience managing large-scale, complex IT systems
* Comprehensive knowledge of SAP tools, especially ECC SAP and SAP S/4HANA
* A background in DevOps
* A proven track record of leadership
* Project Management Professional (PMP) is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Access to the assets of a large enterprise to build new technologies
* An outstanding benefits package, including a defined benefit pension plan – see additional info here
* Career-defining goals and achievements
Send a resume (quoting job number 19855) to TODD GEORGESON, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post