SALESFORCE DEVELOPER – 4 MONTH CONTRACT (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: Remote)
Are you looking for a developer role with endless learning opportunities? Do you love working on unique projects that always represent fresh problems to solve?
As the Salesforce Developer, you will maintain, support, and enhance the functionality of the web portal that dealers use.
This company is a key figure in the Canadian business community. They have recently released a new platform on Salesforce that serves as the dealers’ source for all information, contracts, and documents. They are seeking a motivated developer who can build out the UI of this application. If you want to challenge yourself in an innovative tech environment, connect with Todd, or apply below, today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Code new software; track project progress to complete all assigned work on schedule
* Design and Configuration
* Maintain all online business systems
* Troubleshoot and fix software issues
* Support and mentor other developers
* Create and update relevant documentation for various applications
* Assist with new releases and updates
* Post-secondary education in computer science or a related program
* 3+ years of Salesforce software development experience that includes Salesforce design
* Salesforce Omni Studio experience
* Excellent communication skills, written and oral
* Proven history of successful collaboration
Send a resume (quoting job number 19393) to Todd Georgeson, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Gain experience in a large North American company
* Contribute to highly visible projects
* Work in a collaborative team that values contribution from all members
* Opportunities for professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you —your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post