SALESFORCE ANALYST – 4 MONTH CONTRACT (Winnipeg, Maniotba | Workplace Type: Remote)
Are you seeking further exposure to Salesforce with an enterprise organization? Do you want to help bring the best out of an innovative IT team?
As the Salesforce Analyst, you will help the IT department enhance the processes surrounding Salesforce. You will document and analyze requirements around business challenges and then produce solutions.
This company is a key figure in the Canadian business community. They have recently released a new platform on Salesforce that serves as the dealers’ source for all information, contracts, and documents. They are seeking a motivated developer who can build out the UI of this application. If you want to challenge yourself in an innovative tech environment, connect with Todd, or apply below, today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Assist in analyzing and consolidating information to develop solutions that meet business objectives
* Document technical and functional information in Jira
* Provide support on process changes
* Offer advice on application solutions
* Create test scenarios for applications and enhancements before launch
* Test new Salesforce functionality before rollouts
* Track and report on various KPIs
* Post-secondary education in computer science or a related program
* 2+ years of experience working on Salesforce projects
* Thorough Salesforce design knowledge
* History working with Experience Community Cloud
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven abilities to successfully collaboration
Send a resume (quoting job number 19392) to Todd Georgeson, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Gain experience in a large North American company
* Contribute to highly visible projects
* Work in a collaborative team that values contribution from all members
* Opportunities for professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you —your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post