SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an account manager who enjoys working with existing clients? Do you want to work under a supportive sales mentor who has a large, established book of business for you to service?
As the Sales Support Representative, you will support the Regional Sales Manager’s existing accounts with account management, sales, and related administrative tasks and follow-up.
Our client is a growing company with innovative products and a smart, diverse team. The company is looking to increase its penetration in North American markets and sees significant sales opportunities ahead. If you are an account manager/salesperson seeking an opportunity to expand your skills through direct training, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Work with existing clients to identify further sales opportunities
* Prepare quotes, follow up with clients, and perform other admin-support tasks
* Attend account meetings and out-of-office calls
* Identify, generate, and manage new sales opportunities and develop long-term relationships
* Review government regulations to provide customers with all relevant information
* Promote communications between the sales and operations team
* Seize every opportunity to maintain and improve customer service
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 1+ years of experience in inside sales/account management experience selling to French-speaking clients
* Bilingual (fully fluent) in French/English is required
* Customer service experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Room for advancement within this global company
* Hands-on mentorship
* The company offers an excellent onboarding process and continued backend support in your role
Send a resume (quoting job number 20099) to PATRICIA SLIWIANY, Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.997.2031
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post