TITLE: Risk Placement Manager
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
SIZE: Local Branch of 40+ Employees
STATUS: Full-Time / Hybrid
Review and assess written policies as an integral part of a highly efficient, well-connected team within a reputable Canadian firm. If you have an analytical eye and are savvy to insurance and risk management, send Bevin a resume today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
An ample salary, competitive benefits plan, flexible hours, and year-end bonus make this an extremely attractive position. Long-term outlook is exceptional— revenue has increased by 700% since 2017 and continues to grow. There is great potential for professional development, as this company values internal movement and ongoing learning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Manage insurance policy placement on behalf of clients, including negotiating terms and conditions with insurers.
* Develop and maintain relationships with insurance carriers to secure the best coverage and pricing for clients.
* Analyze client risk exposures; offer personalized plan recommendations.
* Provide client support on risk management strategies and best practices.
* Review and analyze insurance policies and endorsements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
* Manage and maintain client records; ensure compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
* Stay up to date on industry trends, regulatory changes, and market conditions; ensure brokerage remains competitive and compliant.
* Participate in marketing and business development initiatives.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* Degree in business admin, risk management, insurance or related field
* 5-10 years experience in insurance placement and risk management
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; highly organized
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong understanding of insurance products and coverage options, including underwriting guidelines and policy language
* Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements and industry standards
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Applied Epic
Send a resume (quoting job number #20359) to Bevin Lobb, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post