JOB TITLE: Risk Analyst
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: Public Company
SIZE: Local Branch of Large-Scale Organization
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Begin an engaging career as the Risk Analyst for a high-profile public company with locations across North America. You’ll use your critical thinking skills, financial expertise, and insurance industry knowledge to mitigate risk and help make sound business decisions. If you have solid experience in business administration, finance, and risk management, and you’re ready to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment, send your resume to Courtney today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
With billions in profits projected over the next five years, this company continues to expand, offering continuous opportunities to advance your skills. Excellent benefits, performance bonuses, plenty of paid vacation time, and other work perks make this a highly attractive position with impressive long-term prospects. If you’re eager to keep moving upward, this is the place for you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS RISK ANALYST:
* Insurance: Collect loss incident information and evidence from operations personnel, advise team on risk reduction, file and track claims, report claims status to relevant parties, identify opportunities for financial loss prevention, prepare monthly and quarterly reporting, compile risk exposures for policy renewals, process invoices, standardize renewal processes, and collaborate with management to standardize responses to theft and other losses.
* Treasury and Financial Management: Assist treasury in monitoring daily cash positions and operations, perform wire transfers, manage debt draws and repayments, perform foreign exchange trades, maintain user access for banking portals, prepare weekly cash forecasts and plans, perform variance analyses for actuals versus forecasts, and other debt management tasks.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A RISK ANALYST:
* Post-secondary education in accounting, finance, business, or related field
* 1–3 years experience performing corporate and financial admin tasks
* Experience with MPI and insurance claim administration is required; broker experience is preferred.
* Solid experience in treasury operations, cash forecasting, and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues across all levels of business
* Proficiency with MS Excel (macros, pivot tables, and advanced formulas)
* Knowledge of insurance-related risk management, autobody work, and retail is an asset.
Send a resume (quoting job number #21075) to Courtney Czezowski, Senior Recruitment Consultant and Divisional Leader at [email protected].
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? If this Risk Analyst position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post