RELIEF OPERATOR (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba)
4 POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Are you looking to join one of Canada’s leading producers of natural and organic food products? Here is an excellent opportunity as the Relief Operator for Roquette Canada. As Relief Operator, you will be responsible for monitoring and supporting the different production departments. The successful candidate in this role will possess a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and knowledge with food safety and cGMP.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Monitoring equipment to ensure the quality, efficiency, and ensuring products being produced meet food safety standards (hygiene, cGMP, HACCP, etc.) while meeting production targets
* Participating in and contributing to daily meetings to share process information with all departments
* Ensuring production departments operate efficiently (Starch Workshop, Flour Workshop, and Starch & Feed) and assist each department as needed
* Supporting plant initiatives on root cause analysis and perform corrective and preventive action activities
* Maintain cleanliness and order of work area to ensure cGMP and safety compliance
* Other duties as required
* 6-10 years’ experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
* Previous experience working in food and beverage processing, dairy, or oil and gas industries
* Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering, or post-secondary education in Food Science, Human Nutritional Sciences or a combination of post-secondary and experience in related fields
* Knowledgeable with starch filtration and drying processes, evaporation and distillation processes, pea reception, mill processing, flour slurring, food safety and cGMPs
* Must be able to travel to Portage la Prairie, MB for work
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
* Excellent communication skills to interact and share information with team members on all levels
* Must have open availability; available to work rotating 12-hour shifts with the requirement to work both days and nights (shift premium for nights)
WHY WORK FOR ROQUETTE:
* A global leader operating in over 100 countries and employs 8,400 people worldwide
* Named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2020
* Opportunities for professional development
* A positive, attractive work and career environment
Please send a resume (WORD doc preferred) quoting job number 17067 to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
***Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this position. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.***
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post