REGIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you excited to make an impact in the world of human resources? Do you have the professional savvy to support and build relationships with staff at all company levels?
As Regional Human Resource Business Partner, you will draw on your HR generalist experience related to performance management, employee engagement, and recruitment. If you have a proven ability to prioritize human resource needs and drive change in an efficient manner, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Complete full scope recruitment functions for a range of professional office positions in Manitoba and Saskatchewan: pre-screens, interviews, reference checks, offer letters, marketing plans
* Develop recruitment strategies to expand market exposure, including building partnerships with education institutions
* Build and maintain strong relationships with branch managers and staff in Manitoba and Saskatchewan
* Provide problem solving advice and strategic solutions to managers and leaders on performance and/or disciplinary issues
* Conduct new hire orientations and onboarding
* Address questions related to benefits, temporary foreign worker and immigration programs, learning and development opportunities, and industry-specific training requirements
* Manage HRIS maintenance, including new hires, regional and national transfers, salary changes, etc.
* Participate in a variety of human resource projects with national HR team
* Post-secondary education in human resources and/or industrial relations
* CPHR designation preferred
* 3+ years of progressive human resource generalist experience; exposure to labour relations would be an asset
* Solid working knowledge of human resource information systems (HRIS)
* Strong understanding of labour standards for Manitoba and Saskatchewan
* Proven ability to pivot between multiple tasks, while meeting crucial deadlines
* Personable and ambitious work ethic
* Ability to travel within the Manitoba/Saskatchewan region
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Exceptional company culture
* Continuous learning opportunities and room for advancement
* Competitive salary
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17154) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post