REACT DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a developer role with endless learning opportunities? One of our most dynamic clients has an amazing opportunity to join a team where all opinions are respected. This React Developer is involved in projects from start to finish and beyond – from project estimation and work planning, to coding and QA testing, to DevOps processes and warranty-period support.
Projects will range from simple websites to complex applications, native mobile applications to the occasional game. The go-to tech stack consists of Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and React. However, this company highly values using whatever tool is right for the job. If you have a positive attitude and a passion for coding and are known as an effective problem solver, we want to hear from you.
This company is open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate to Winnipeg or work remotely for this permanent full- time role. However, we are unable to assist with securing work authorization in Canada. Remote work will be possible in this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Imagine, plan, code, test, and present a variety of development projects
* Take part in discussions around architecture and design patterns
* Collaborate with UI/UX teams to create the best user experience
* Self-manage work on multiple projects with competing deadlines
* Learn new skills and teach them to the rest of the team
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 5+ years of development experience using a variety of web technologies for full stack development
* Advanced-to-expert level coding skills with React, React Native, and React Redux
* Experience in Ruby/Rails is an Asset
* Hands-on experience with DevOps principles, with experience deploying applications, specifically within an AWS environment.
* Experience in developing with Flutter would be an asset.
* Experience in a collaborative, fast-paced Agile environment with Kanban boards and burndown charts
* Proven ability to learn and teach new techniques
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Opportunity to own relationships and projects
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17809) to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post