QUALITY ANALYST (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have a hands-on approach to quality processes? As a Quality Analyst with this Agricultural equipment manufacturer, you will support and promote the facility’s quality improvement efforts.
In this role, you will have a strong understanding of how welded parts are produced and the departments capabilities in order to facilitate client requests. You will work across all levels of the organization as well as directly with suppliers and customers to create and maintain quality processes, implement improvements, and resolve issues.
If you are a leader with a track record of quality success, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop, implement and maintain quality systems that align with the operational business strategies
* Perform quality checks and verification of mass-produced parts
* Analyze weld samples and run FMEA on parent and associated parts
* Collaborate with production to create and maintain ISO 9001 compliance
* Organize and control technical documentation including blueprints and databases
* Confirm requirements and details with customers
* Create PPAP’s for first article inspections and accompanying workflow diagrams and schedules
* Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering, or equivalent required – MET, CET, etc.
* A minimum of 3 years spent in a quality focused role in a manufacturing facility
* A foundation of knowledge with welding analysis and best practices
* Demonstrated experience with precision measuring equipment and reporting
* Proven success in an ISO:9001 environment
* Excellent organizational, written, verbal and customer service skills
* Experience with high-volume production a strong asset
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 18092) to: RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* An industry leader with strong, clear goals for growth
* A company dedicated to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
* Opportunities for professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post