Purchasing Coordinator (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
|INDUSTRY||Building Materials & Manufacturing|
Join a successful, established manufacturing business that invests in its people and recognizes the valuable talents and perspectives of every team member. Feel empowered to develop your skills, move upward in your career, and have your voice heard.
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
After over 50 years in business, this reputable manufacturer is in a period of rapid expansion and needs talented people like you to facilitate operations.
With a brand-new facility, state-of-the-art equipment, several new key management positions, and the recent launch of a lead hand program to foster employee professional development, there’s endless potential for you to grow along with this company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Source and purchase materials for production and inventory; tracking lead times and receiving of materials.
* Expedite outstanding purchase orders and verifying receipt of materials against incoming shipment packing slips.
* Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers.
* Maintain accurate records of purchases to identify shortages, delays or back orders.
* Assist in the inventory cycle counting and settle variances.
* Manage inventory flow, forecasting supply needs through data and trend analysis and replenishing stock as required.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* 1–3 years of purchasing, inventory control and/or materials management, preferably in manufacturing
* Experience working with Excel and/or ERP to track purchase orders and inventory
* Strong customer service and relationship-building skills
* Detail-oriented, highly organized with good time management
* Articulate, confident communication
Send a resume (quoting job number 20255) to Dan LaBelle, Senior Recruitment Consultant and Trainer at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post